Suburban Indy Home & Outdoor Living Show Scheduled for February 11-13
The annual event, featuring a Spring Marketplace, will take place at Westfield’s Grand Park Events Center
WESTFIELD, IND. (January 2022) – The Suburban Indy Home & Outdoor Living Show, featuring the Spring Marketplace, and presented by GVC Mortgage, is set to take place February 11-13, 2022, at Grand Park Events Center in Westfield, Indiana.
Hours: Friday & Saturday 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. | Sunday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Tickets: $10 at the door | $5 if purchased online in advance | FREE for kids 12 & under
Known as Indy’s only northside home show, the spring event is back for its 5th consecutive year, and is designed to connect suburban Indy homeowners with local businesses to discuss landscape, home improvement and home building needs. In addition to bringing improvement dreams to life, the Suburban Indy Home & Outdoor Living Show also allows guests to sample and purchase gourmet food, shop with local artists, purchase spring plants and decor from local garden centers, and learn the best ways to improve a home outdoor living lifestyle.
Additional 2022 Spring Show Features
- Inspiration Spaces – Browse through the creations of some of the top suburban Indy area indoor and outdoor space designers for your home.
- 200+ Exhibitors – Compare and save by finding the experts for your next home improvement project all under one roof.
- Spring Marketplace – Shop the unique, handmade items available from local artists and crafters.
- DIY Network Star, Jeff Devlin – Host of Stone House Revival, Jeff will teach you How to Remodel Your Home Like a Pro… with 3 steps every homeowner should know. Jeff will be at the show Feb. 11-12 only with a single presentation on Friday afternoon and 3 on Saturday.
- Kids’ Day on Sunday – New this year for Kids’ Day will be Professor Steve’s Amazing Science Show! His educational and entertaining experiments will be sure to delight the crowd. With tradition, there will be princess Anna and Queen Elsa, singing and dancing along with the audience, plus an appearance from Spiderman, as well as posing for pictures after each performance. Additionally, Magician Marcus Lehman will keep kids in awe throughout the day!
- Daily Prize Giveaways – Sign up online or at the show for your chance to win a Blackstone Griddle/Grill, a Smokeless Firepit or an Outdoor Projector and Screen!
- Inflatables & Bounce Houses – Let the kids burn off some energy on the inflatables! These are available during all show hours and free for use.
“We’re looking forward to another exciting spring season with the Suburban Indy Home & Outdoor Living Show,” said show owner Donell Heberer Walton. “While safety protocols remain subject to change as we monitor pandemic updates, we’ll continue to take necessary precautions to ensure our guests, exhibitors and employees remain healthy and safe during the event.”
Prospective exhibitors may call show owner Donell Heberer Walton at 317-908-3815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. They may also fill out the form online. The deadline to be included in the exhibitor list of the show’s program is January 31.
For more show information and to purchase tickets, visit the Suburban Indy Home & Outdoor Living Show.
Suburban Indy Shows
Building upon over 20 years of consumer show production experience, Suburban Indy Shows was founded in 2016 by Donell Heberer Walton as Central Indiana’s only local, female owned consumer show series. Suburban Indy Shows connects central-Indiana residents to local experts and businesses in the home and outdoor living industry through two signature events, the Home & Outdoor Living Show each spring and fall. For more information about Suburban Indy Shows, visit www.suburbanindyshows.com.