Exhibit Space Details
Forms & FAQs
Other Exhibitor Pages
Exhibit Space Pricing & Info
10′ x 10′ Inline
20′ x 20′ Inline
Retail exhibit pricing is reserved for those selling cash & carry items that are not handmade.
- This special discount pricing is limited to the first 20 exhibitors under contract.
10′ x 10′ Inline
The marketplace is for those who handcraft or hand-make products. Plant market is for local growers, nurseries or garden centers featuring living plant material in at least 60% of booth space.
- This special discount pricing is limited to the first 25 exhibitors under contract.
- Requests/applications for these discounted spaces must be approved by show management.
10′ x 10′ Inline
Corners are an additional $200
End-caps are an additional $500
Booth Price Includes
- 8′ drape backdrop/3′ side rails
- Company Identification Sign
- 1 – 500 watt electrical outlet
- Credentials/Parking Passes
- VIP Tickets/Discounted Tickets
- Listing in official Show Directory
- Secured Facility
Multiple Space Discount
4 or more spaces receives a 10% discount.
Important Show Info
- Floor covering is required
- Booth layout MUST comply with diagram shown
- 8′ side walls are prohibited without prior approval
- Absolutely NO handmade signs
- NO plastic skirting
- ONLY neat, clean, professional exhibits and exhibit staff allowed
- Exhibitors must decorate in the theme/spirit of the show
- Booths must be manned at all times
- Certificate of Insurance is required
- Other items listed in Exhibitor Manual (found in forms section below)
Bulk Space Discount
Available for 900 square foot spaces or larger.
- 3 day show
- Preferred North side location
- Brand new facility
- Locally owned, operated and produced
- Trusted industry leader
- Professional on-site management team
- Aisle carpeting
- Non-union facility
- Limited booth space
Show Sales Kit & Floor Plan
10’x10′ booth example
Thank you for your interest in exhibiting with us! If you are seeking additional information and would like us to contact you, please fill out the exhibitor info request form below!
When you are ready to apply to the show, please…
Request for Info
Exhibit Space FAQs
Yes, our reduced pricing for retail exhibits and marketplace exhibits is above.
To qualify for the marketplace exhibit space, your must hand-make your items.
Of course, we love when those who believe in us tell others about our shows!
We will pay $50 for each referral that leads to an exhibitor space sale. This will be paid at the close of the show.
Best of all, there is no limit on how many referrals you can send and earn $50 each for!
Show production is our expertise, not marketing… that’s why we’ve hired the same marketing agency that we worked with, while leading the Flower & Christmas Shows at the State Fairgrounds.
Our friends at BPS Marketing are event marketing specialists that help not only our shows, but many other consumer shows, fairs & festivals across the midwest and east coast! They are experts in targeting quality showgoers through a mix of traditional broadcast, digital & social media strategies! They have a proven track record when it comes to marketing events and we’re proud to have them on our team!
Their experience in the show industry allows us to have the confidence in letting them do what they do best – so we can focus on producing a great show!
The consumer show industry still benefits greatly from a wide media mix of traditional, digital and social.
We have formed a partnership with the top TV news group in Indianapolis. This exclusive partnership allows us to get a lot of value for our media plan and they send many of their station personalities to the show to meet fans and cover the show on their newscasts!
For radio, we buy the stations that offer us the best mix of value and target audience! We currently buy at least 5 stations in town!
In addition to radio and TV, we utilize Indianapolis Monthly, multiple TownePost Magazines in the various suburbs of Indy (Westfield, Carmel, Zionsville, Fishers, Noblesville, Geist, Broad Ripple, Avon, Plainfield & Center Grove), billboards, direct mail coupon based magazines such as The Home Mag, Reach, Neighborhood Source, Valpak, etc.) and local newspapers!
Our digital and social strategies will include local web event calendars, Facebook, Google search spending, YouTube video sponsorships, etc.
Our marketing/advertising reach is the Indianapolis Metro area, with a very focused message in Hendricks, Boone, Hamilton and Hancock counties…reaching into Northern Marion County as well…that’s a very focused message to 850,000+ potential customers! So if this is your audience…you need to be at the show!
We feel we have strong selling points to attract showgoers, these include our:
- Location – We are closer, more accessible and with less traffic hassles to get to for affluent Suburban Indy residents.
- Venue – Grand Park Events Center is new, upscale, clean, and has great food & drink selections as well as an expansive lobby that will greatly improve the arrival experience at our shows.
- Commitment to local – Stressing the importance of buying local, letting showgoers know we have a special line-up of artisans who handcraft their products customers can use and that we will offer relevant theater presentations related to all the above! Plus, with all the shopping opportunities available, they can walk away with their shopping bags full of unique items!