Plan your visit!
Jump to the info you want!
Click on the buttons below to auto scroll to the information you want. Click the small, light-blue circle on the bottom right of the screen to jump back to the top of the page!
Suburban Indy Shows take place in the Grand Park Event Center!
Centrally located in Hamilton County, just 1 mile West of the recently improved US-31. Grand Park can be accessed off the 4-lane highway at the SR-32 or 191st Street exits!
Grand Park Event Center
19000 Grand Park Blvd.
Westfield, IN 46074
Just 13 minutes from I-465 from the Meridian St. or Keystone Ave. exits!
Parking is FREE!
Grand Park has parking available in many lots.
- Lot C will be the primary lot for our show guests.
- It is located just South of the Events Center entrance and is easiest to access from 191st Street.
- Lots H will act as overflow lots if Lot C gets full.
- FREE shuttles will be available to bring you from the outer lots to the door and back if you wish.
- However, the distance between these lot & the Events Center is walkable with ample sidewalks the entire way!
- Lot D is reserved for show exhibitors only.
Take a look at the Grand Park Map below for reference upon your arrival!
Food & Drink
Grand Park Events Center offers many dining options. There is a full cafeteria in the lobby area, a restaurant & bar overlooking the show floor from the 2nd level and snack bars / carts on the show floor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below we hope you will find everything you need to know about your visit to the shows. If you can’t find the answer below… please send us an email with your question and we’ll get back to you ASAP!