The Suburban Indy Difference!
Location, Location, Location!
The mantra is true in real estate and its true in the places you choose to spend your time! Northside! Our location at Grand Park Events Center offers…
- Easy commute, minutes off a 4-lane highway!
- Safe suburban neighborhood feel!
- New, clean, modern venue!
Directions & Map!
Suburban Indy Shows take place in the Grand Park Events Center!
Conveniently located just 13 minutes from I-465 from the Meridian St. or Keystone Ave. exits!
Grand Park is in the heart of Hamilton County, just 1 mile West of the recently improved US-31. Easy access to the Grand Park Events Center off US-31 is available at the SR-32 or 191st Street exits!
Grand Park Events Center
19000 Grand Park Blvd.
Westfield, IN 46074
Click here or on the map to view location on Google Maps!
Parking is FREE!
Grand Park has parking available in many lots.
- Lot C will be the primary lot for our show guests.
- It is located just South of the Events Center entrance and is easiest to access from 191st Street.
- Lot H will act as the overflow lot if Lot C gets full.
- If Lot H is needed, a FREE shuttle service will be available to shuttle guests to and from the show.
- Lot D is reserved for show exhibitors only.
Take a look at the Grand Park Map below for reference upon your arrival!
We know which exhibitors people want to see and which ones they avoid eye contact with as they sprint by their booth! Those aggressive, pushy exhibitors are not welcome at Suburban Indy Shows! Sure, with over 200 exhibits its very unlikely you’re going to be interested in every one… but our goal is to allow you to relax as you walk the aisles hassle-free and quite simply, enjoy the show!
Quality over Quantity!
Instead of wandering the aisles of 600+ exhibitors, shooing away pushy sales people offering things that aren’t relevant to you and committing most of your day to attending an event… you could consider a fresh alternative!
Suburban Indy Shows invite only 200 – 300 of the highest quality exhibitors! We limit business category repetition so you won’t see the same thing over and over again. Pushy salespeople are not welcome in our shows. We offer a quality show that you can see in a couple hours, freeing up the rest of your day for whatever you want!
Local, Woman-Owned Business!
Locally owned, locally focused, locally beneficial!
Suburban Indy Shows is owned by local entrepreneur Donell Heberer Walton! Her goal is to help local residents find the ideas and help they need to improve their home & outdoor living spaces by connecting them to local experts and businesses! Along the way she hopes to create events that are fun and entertaining to keep people coming back year after year!
Here’s a little about Donell, she…
- produced the Flower & Christmas Shows at the State Fairgrounds for 16 years!
- launched Suburban Indy Shows after a large corporation bought out her previous employer and eliminated her and her entire staff’s jobs!
- has lived near Lebanon, in Boone County, for over 20 years!
- is a mother to two children and grandmother to two!
- donated a kidney to her fiancé to save his life!
- wants you to check out her new shows!
10% of Ticket Revenue Goes to a Local Charity!
Suburban Indy Shows believes wholeheartedly in supporting their neighbors.
Each show, we will name a local beneficiary charity to receive 10% of all ticket revenue from that show!
We aim to find local, under-funded charities who will be greatly impacted by this donation. If you would like to submit a local charity for consideration of future donations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Food & Drink!
Grand Park Events Center offers many dining options. There is a full cafeteria in the lobby area, a restaurant & bar overlooking the show floor from the 2nd level and snack bars / carts on the show floor.