November 15-18, 2018
Th-Sat 10a-9p • Sun 10a-5p
Grand Park Event Center
Exhibitor Manual – Includes: Badge Order Form, Exhibitor Ticket Order Form, Category Listing Form and Additional Exposure Form
Food & Safety Requirements
Health Permit – For exhibitors sampling products.
Active Links Coming Soon
Decorator Info Kit (A-Classic)
Electrical Order Form (Ermco)
Wi-Fi Order Form
10′ x 10′ Inline
(4 or more spaces receive 10% discount)
20′ x 20′ Inline
Corners are an additional $200
End-caps are an additional $500
Booth Price Includes
- 8′ drape backdrop/3′ side rails
- Company Identification Sign
- 1 – 500 watt electrical outlet
- Credentials/Parking Passes
- VIP Tickets/Discounted Tickets
- Listing in official Show Directory
- If accepted by 10-20-17
- 24 hour security
- 4 day show
- Preferred North side location
- Brand new facility
- Locally owned, operated and produced
- Trusted industry leader
- Professional on-site management team
- Aisle carpeting
- Non-union facility
- Limited booth space
Important Show Info
- Floor covering is required
- Booth layout MUST comply with diagram shown
- 8′ side walls are prohibited without prior approval
- Absolutely NO handmade signs
- NO plastic skirting
- ONLY neat, clean, professional exhibits and exhibit staff allowed
- Exhibitors must decorate in the theme/spirit of the show
- Booths must be manned at all times
- Certificate of Insurance is required
- Other items listed in Exhibitor Manual (found in forms section above)
10′ x 10′ booth example
Exhibitor Space FAQs
However, we already have some business categories that have, or are near reaching capacity.
So if you are considering the shows, please contact us ASAP so you don’t miss your opportunity!
So If your product is made by hand… you may be eligible for half-priced space!
Contact us to find out if you would be eligible, but hurry, there are only 5 of these discounted spaces left!!!
We will pay $50 for each referral that leads to an exhibitor space sale. This will be paid at the close of the show.
Best of all, there is no limit on how many referrals you can send and earn $50 each for!
They are event marketing specialists that help not only me, but many other consumer shows, fairs & festivals across the midwest and east coast.
They were instrumental in the success of that business and I count on them to be the same for Suburban Indy Shows!
They have worked closely with me to lay out the budget, marketing plan and execution strategies for the show!
After a grueling, but fun, process with all the radio and TV stations in Indianapolis, we have chosen our media partners based on the level of “local feel” they bring to the table as well as the fun, interactive factor and presence they will have on-site at the show!
FOX59/CBS4 are our chosen TV partners and the Cumulus stations (WFMS/WJJK/WRWM) are our radio partners! We are so happy to have all of these stations on board!
In addition to radio and TV, we will be utilizing Indianapolis Monthly, and other similar publications, billboards, direct mail coupon based magazines such as The Home Mag, Reach, Neighborhood Source, etc.) and local newspapers!
Our digital and social strategies will include local web event calendars, Facebook, Google search spending, YouTube DIY video sponsorships, etc.
If you would like visuals, here are the coverage maps for our radio & TV partners!
- Our location – We are closer, more accessible and with less traffic hassles to get to for affluent Suburban Indy residents.
- Our venue – Grand Park Events Center is new, upscale, clean, and has great food & drink selections as well as an expansive lobby that will greatly improve the arrival experience at our shows.
- Out timing – A fall show is unique to the Indy market and allows us to focus on showing our visitors how to extend their outdoor living season well into the winter months, reminding them the holidays are just around the corner so those so those home improvement/remodeling projects need to be at the top of their “to do” lists!
- Our commitment to local – Stressing the importance of buying local, letting showgoers know we have a special line-up of artisans who handcraft their products customers can use to entertain with during the upcoming holiday season and that we will offer relevant theater presentations related to all the above! Plus, with all the shopping opportunities available, they can walk away knowing their fall décor needs are taken care of…all before October hits!!
New Shows. Experienced Producer!
While these shows may be new…the producer, Donell Heberer Walton, brings 17 years of show experience leading the Indiana “Flower” & “Christmas” Shows, held at the State Fairgrounds. Donell served as lead salesperson and show manager for 5 years, before being promoted to Executive Director and Show Producer for the remaining years of her time with HSI.
Leading surveys and studying focus groups, as well as years of listening and learning from exhibitors, sponsors, suppliers, contractors, show visitors and other industry professionals resulted in a revelation: The ideal location for consumer shows wanting to attract upper income customers… is in Suburban Indy. Thus, we welcome you to join us, and grow with us, at Suburban Indy Shows!!
Donell Heberer Walton
Show producer for 17+ years!
Why Suburban Indy Shows?
Locally owned, operated and produced. That means the ultimate decision makers are right here, right now.
A portion of each ticket sold at every Suburban Indy Shows event goes to a local not-for-profit…because we believe giving back to our community is important.
Because we care about your business AND we care about you! Your involvement in a consumer show should be a business partnership. If you don’t feel you’re working WITH the show team, and you aren’t being heard, then you’re with the wrong producer.
…location, location! While there are 1.2 million people within 25 miles of our show, we are centered in the affluent north suburbs. There are 90,000 homes within a 10-mile radius of the show, with an average home value of $309,314 and a household income of $117,164!
17+ years of trusted show production experience, including both the Flower Show and Christmas Show at our Indiana State Fairgrounds! In total…42 successful shows produced.
With limited space available, the focus will be on quality businesses, quality exhibits with quality staff…exhibitors should be prepared to bring their “A” game.
See below to learn what exhibitors are saying about Suburban Indy Shows.
“We have been working with Donell since 2003! We got our start in events with her and she has been a wonderful mentor and friend. We LOVE her and enjoy having her as our go to person when participating in an event to market and sell our products. Donell is by far the best liaison we have at any of the shows we do. She responds quickly, and always has a great solution, or creative idea, when dealing with issues. Donell always works with finding us the optimum placement to ensure we have a successful show each year. Pricing is always competitive and reasonable. We are excited to be working with her again and are looking forward to her new shows!”
Amber & Gregg, Owners
The Amber Light
“Our company worked with Donell at both the Indy Flower Show and the Indy Christmas Show. She and her staff couldn’t have been more accommodating, organized and eager to do whatever it took to make set up, show time and tear down go as smoothly as possible.”
Alice & Kevin Priessman, Owners
“My wife and I have worked with Donell for over since 2000 doing various shows in the Indianapolis area. We have found her to be a pleasure to work with. She not only runs a well produced show, but listens to ideas you may have to help improve the show. We are looking forward to working with her in her new promotions. We thank her for all the opportunities she has given us.”
Ray & Fay Burtner, Owners
“Quality & Excitement”
“We have worked with Donell since 2002. She always puts on a quality show. We are so excited about her new venture that we have decided to do all of her shows. She is a wonderful show promoter and a really nice gal!! Looking forward to working with her again.”
Gene and Renae Duran
“QUEEN OF EVENTS”
“You certainly are the Queen of Events. Over these past two decades, we have come to know you and the passion you put into each and every show you are involved. It’s been a pleasure working with you over the many years you represented HSI. I have no doubt you will bring your energy, passion, professionalism and creativity into your new venture.”
Denny Kladis, President
Suburban Indy Shows take place in the Grand Park Event Center!
Centrally located in Hamilton County, which encompasses the affluent suburbs of Northern Indianapolis, Grand Park Event Center is an ideal location to attract customers that have discretionary income!
Grand Park Event Center
19000 Grand Park Blvd.
Westfield, IN 46074
Just 13 minutes from I-465 from the Meridian St. or Keystone Ave. exits!